To our beloved KICC Brethren!
We thank God first all for He is kind and His faithfulness to all generations, and, by the power of the Holy Spirit, we overwhelmingly conquer works of the enemy of our faith. Without any question, “… we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28). Evidently, even though the invasion and the severity of the Coronavirus – Covid19, we are more than conquerors.
Based on this, we have these church announcements/updates to uphold:
1. To combat the spread of Covid19, the CA Governor, Gavin Newsom, and the California State Public Health Officer, and the California Department of Public Health, have issued an order directing that all residents stay home immediately. Hence, we encourage you to stay home tomorrow on Sunday in compliance with that directive.
2. To continue praying, worshipping, and serving our God whenever and wherever we might be, please adhere to the following:
2.1. Receive your worship service presentations on Facebook at 11 am every Sunday. We encourage you to open a Facebook account so that you may tap into the kicconline.org live worship service. Every Sunday starting tomorrow, we will have a worship moment, a sermonet for the children, and a message for all.
2.2. For those who might not have internet or Facebook, you may use the church prayer line to tap into the worship service. Please call this number, 8572320155, enter code number 999117, and you will listen in. Please do not open your speaker, for it will mess up things by creating unnecessary noise. To keep noise away, please hit 4* to mute, but you can hear everything.
2.3. To keep the body of Christ vibrant and engaged, we encourage you to keep on praying online at 5 am and 9 pm. Please make an effort to connect with the brethren there.
2.4. We had a fantastically successful prayer time yesterday, and we encourage you to tune in every Friday from 8 pm to 10 pm for continued nourishment in the word and prayer. Intercessions will be made for the body of Christ, members, the community, leaders, and the nations of the world. We must unite in prayer and purpose to stop and eradicate the Covid19 once for all. We please for God’s mercies and comfort for those who are hit by this plague. Hence, I encourage you to arise to pray.
3. Why at home, please make sure that you engage in these things day in day out:
3.1. Pray, pray, pray – 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
3.2. Read and discuss God’s Word, Psalm 119:105; 119:9-16.
3.3. Care and support others, even if you will call them, Galatians 6:2.
3.4. Do good to all, Galatians 6:9-10.
4. Join Sunday Bible Study Session at 9:45-10:50 with Minister, Dr. Raymond Rugemarila, and Elder Francis Waithaka using the number given in the earlier email. Please contact the teachers:
Dr. Raymont: 909-338-4386.
5. For the normal functioning of the church, please give your tithes and offerings via kicconline.org by clicking tithes and offering icon. You may pay using your card numbers. If no internet, please send your check to the church using this postal address: KICC, PO Box 7665 San Bernardino, CA 92411.
When we get new information, we will relay it to you. We will weather this storm together. In a little while and it will be over. But for now, stay calm, and keep clean in the body and pure in heart for God’s glory. Amen!
Senior Pastor, Rev. Dr. James M Mbuva