Creator of heaven and earth, our Almighty God. His will is undeniable and His Grace is beneficent. Our faith derives from a loving God who gave us His only Son our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
We believe in God, the Father Almighty.
We believe in Christ's mission
To fulfil the GREAT COMMANDMENT of our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST of loving God with all our hearts, and with all our souls, and with all our strengths, and with all our minds; and loving our neighbor as ourselves (Luke 10:27).
All Scripture are inspired by God
We believe in Jesus Christ
His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
- All Scriptures are inspired by God
- Man- all humanity is fallen and needs a Savior
- Ordinances of the church- Water Baptism, Holy Communion, The Lord’s Supper
- The Lord’s Day; The first day of the week- Sunday, is the Lord’s Day to commemorate Christ’s death and resurrection, to pray and to worship God
- God’s Institution of Marriage between man and woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Believers are stewards of God in all areas of their Christian life, faith and practice
- Evangelism and Mission- Church’s spiritual and physical mandates to the diverse populations of the world
- Sanctification- the work of God to make holy and to set apart believers to worship and serve Him
- Divine healing
- Fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Total prosperity
- Blessed Hope of the Return of Jesus Christ on earth
- Millennial reign of Christ
- Final judgment
- Lake of fire
- The New Heavens and the New Earth